- Case of 240 masks
- Conforms to NIOSH 95 Standards
- Provides a 95% Filter Efficiency
- Hypoallergenic / Latex Free
- Comfortable CUP Style N95
- Adjustable Padded Nosepiece
- Disposable / Single Use
- Headband Style Fasteners
- CDC, FDA & Health Canada Approved
- Available in Stock
- Certificates Available on Request
Case of 12 Boxes of 20 Masks.
Model - Makrite 9500
Info from the Manufacturer:
These masks are intended to be used for protection against solids, such as those from minerals, coal, iron ore, flour and certain other substances.They are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, also have an adjustable nose piece and secured head straps to provide proper fit.These masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used TB situations as recommended by OSHA.